It worked!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roadkill, Oct 6, 2002.

1. roadkill

roadkill Member

I asked for verification with TU, as well as, the other CRA after obtaining my three CR's. Upon the 30 day, TU had deleted four of my negative TL's. I am so excited because this was my first round. I am a rookie trying to hang with the big league (LOL).

Thank you everyone for sharing and thank God for given me the insight to search and find this website.

You guys are the greatest. Keep posting and I will keep reading and learning. So much to learn!

Still a ways to go, but through wisdom and determination and your support, I will not be afraid to keep on keeping on!

Looking forward to joining the 700 Club!

10/02 TU - 632
    EX - 608
    EQ - 608

2. DemPooches

DemPooches Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to see those deletions??

Welcome to the board!

DemPooches

3. roadkill

roadkill Member

I think I will wait for CHOD to try it again. Maybe, with any luck, EX & EQ will have deletions as well. There CRRR indicated that their 30-day will end on Friday. Can't wait. The worst thing is waiting, but it is worth it.

Thank you for your response.

4. jrjr35

jrjr35 Well-Known Member

congratulations.

5. jjulez

jjulez Well-Known Member

and you thought that only SEX could bring you a smile....NOT!
    CONGRATULATIONS, isn't this oragsmic! :)

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! Feels good, huh?

7. tracyb0313

tracyb0313 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I love it everytime something gets deleted. It's a rush!

Do you have CE or CW? If you don't, you can check your EXP report to see if the investigation is done. Just click on request a new ivestigation, and it shows you your report. I check it every day when I'm waiting for something to be deleted!