2 hours until my experians lawsuit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by picantel, Feb 7, 2003.

1. picantel

picantel Well-Known Member

2 hours to go. I think I have everything ready. I will most likely lose because magistrates usually side with big business but I plan to appeal anyway. If I appeal can I do so to a higher court like civil court or will it go to a small claims judge?

2. boywonder

boywonder Well-Known Member

Good luck against the axis of evil!!!! What state are you suing them in?

3. psp in nm

psp in nm Well-Known Member

Kick their a$$es, Scott!!

4. picantel

I just got a call from the magistrates office. Carla Blair is stuck at another airport due to a snowstorm and would like a continuance. As I do not want to stoop to Experian's level and have been honest with them every step of the way I have granted a continuance even though they certainly do not deserve one. I just hope she repays this favor by not lying in court as she did in mediation. I do get one pleasure out of this in that experian has to for the 3rd time purchase airfare and hotels. hahahahaha

5. firstclass

firstclass Well-Known Member

What r u suiting for if u don't mine sharing

6. picantel

1)no reinsertion notice
    2)continues to verify even though I have provided proof the tradelines are incorrect.
    3)refuses to delete bogus hard inquiries even after proof from the OC they were made in error.

They will not deal with me because I refused to sign a nondisclosure statement and I told them I will post it on CN for thousands of people to see. Then everyone can sue them if they lose.

7. cinderella

cinderella Well-Known Member

Thats a good one boywander!

I hope you win againt them Picantel:)

8. cinderella

Update?

9. pnwman

pnwman Well-Known Member

Oh oh. I think we need to send Butch and Pyschdoc after him. I bet Evil Exp had men and a white van at the Courthouse steps to catch him before he entered!

10. cinderella

Or Maybe the Carla Blair Witch put a spell on poor Picantel?

11. ryder

ryder Well-Known Member

Watch out! This is an obvious ploy. Get your turtle indoors immediately! We all know where she is really going...

12. BnkrptLsr

BnkrptLsr Well-Known Member

What happens if you say "no, no continuance"???

13. pnwman

pnwman Well-Known Member

I believe it is the Judge that grants it. The other side can object and then the Judge decides if he/she wants to grant it.

14. BnkrptLsr

BnkrptLsr Well-Known Member

so if you say no then a judge decides?

15. tac14033

tac14033 Well-Known Member

They judge will usually always side in the person filing the continuance and take them on their word.

Especially if it is the first time they've continued it. After that the judge would have to wonder whats really going on.

In any suit I've filed I haven't even been called and asked if I objected to a continuance. I was just notifed that the defendant asked for it and the case was continued, end of story.

Usually they are standard procedure in almost any and every case I've ever brought against someone. Mostly it's to get more time to research, compare or possibly settle, which is what happed each time with me.

Tac