They sent me a form letter after I disputed some negative entries, stating that they refuse to investigate already verified disputes (verified in August). Understood. No problem...but I sent evidence that these entries are incorrect ie val letters and estoppel letters that I sent to each negative, along with a copy of certified eceipt card, and a statement that they failed to verify. They sent an old letter stating that they refuse to investigate already verified entries unless there is evidence. They are violating their own rules! I sent evidence! I say violation of FCRA, possible lawsuit. My plan (tell me what you think please):
1. sent another letter reminding them that it has been 30 days, and they have not invetigated, certified,r/r, filmed puttng in envelope with evidence and giving to postal clerk.
2. If they still refuse to investigate, file complaints with the ATT General, FTC, BBB.
3. File small claims court lawsuit based on violations of FCRA.
4. Apply for all credit, get refused based on Equifax report, get evidence.
5. File lawsuit in Federal District Court for #4, and other damages.