How many CNet members...
...does it take to change a light bulb?
- 1 to change the light bulb
- 3 to congratulate the poster on changing the light bulb
- 4 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
- 5 to post about the different types of light bulbs & which brands last longer
- 6 to point out spelling/grammar errors in the original post about changing light bulbs
- 7 to flame the spell checkers
- 9 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"
- 12 "experts" to inform the group that the proper term is "bulb"
- 1 know-it-all who claims she works in the industry, and that "light bulb" is the accepted terminology
- 14 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to the lounge
- 15 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs to read our credit reports by and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
- 17 to attack the arrogance of the 14 who suggested the discussion be moved
- 21 to say that they will no longer post on this board due to "how much this board has changed"
- 24 to suggest that the author of the "light bulb" thread be banned
- 30 to say "didn't we go through this already?"
- 31 to say "do a search on light bulbs before posting questions on this board"
- 1 newbie to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again
"The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away." - Tom Waits
All I have in this world is my name and my FICO scores
EQ - 732
TU - 722
EX - 658 (718)