If you want a second credit ch

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Christophe, Apr 18, 2000.

1. Christophe

Christophe Guest

www.privacyline.com/a/2048

2. Tara

Tara Guest

RE: If you want a second credi

Wow, this site is very interesting. Anyone here used this before? Is it legal? Some of it sounds a little shady, but the whole concept is great. Anyone??

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Shady, yes. Questionably legal, yes. A common get-rich quick scheme, yes. What they do best for you is to take your money for a year and convince you that "no one needs to see your SSN"...rather than throw your money down the toilet, at least give it to charity...these guys are essentially crooks...

4. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

It's called file segregation and it is illegal, despite the claims of this website.

5. Craig

Craig Guest

Anyone care to share exactly what this number is that they give you? If it is not a TIN or EIN, do they just make one up? My other question is what flags will be raised if the creditor ties to verify if it is a valid SS#? I think Equifax now offers this service to merchants as part of credit report. Sounds like a scam to me but if not prove me wrong :)

6. lee

lee Guest

i have used the service i have Two credit credit cards and no problems for the credit reporting they do what they say, and have been check out by the some reglutories. it works very well as long you follow intrutions. Go to the site click CONTACT US you can sevice rep anything you want

7. lee

lee Guest

Ive been dealing with them for over a year now. no not ein or ssn and not any eles #s
    where it comes from i dont no. but they proved to me that it works . two credit cards later go to site click on CONTACT US ask service rep any ? you wan

8. lee

lee Guest

they have battled this in court and won!

9. lee

lee Guest

I,ve used the service and it works they give you what you pay for, I have new credit acounts under the new number they issue.
    We shoun't be so quick to speak on things we no little about

10. christophe

christophe Guest

Well I have benifited from this sevice, because i have a new Id#, they offer. Applyed
    for credit with no problem AND HAVE NEW credit cards. so it is very real I have used
    the service for over six months before i started to market it, which was about a month ago. i have that have used it non disatisfied yet. I found out about this through an internet ad.

11. curiouser

Really, what is the court citation? The fact that is no longer illegal will be news to the FTC, Justice Dept. as well as non-government agencies such as the Better Business Bureau. Do a search for "file segregation" on any search engine and you'll find that the only people touting this service are those who sell it.

Using another number besides your SSN for the purpose of obtaining credit is fraud.

12. Hooked on

Hooked on Guest

Lee Does your computer have a broken shift key? Well if they have been in court then they were sued or had a criminal trial. Which was it and further please give the citation? U.S. v Moe Howard US District of Middle GA 48484 for example

13. curiouser

RE: Here's a partial citation

Hey, Hooked on Phonics, you didn't happen to do some work with Calpirg a while back did you? I think I recognize your writing style.

Anyway, here is a partial citation (my Blue Book form is not what it used to be). The case is US v. Sparks, US Court of Appeal, 4th circuit, 10/27/95. (www.law.emiry.edu/4circuit/Oct95/945721.html) This undercuts Lee's contention that the courts said that this practice was legal. 52 months in a federal pen (four years & four months). Dang, letting derogatory info fall off your credit report doesn't take that much longer.

14. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

C&C Hahahaha That WOULD be me. No disguising my syntax I guess. Keep fighting the good fight. Happy Easter and Passover. God bless.
    C.R.

15. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

Also please don't tell me I had a role in Bobby's latest pseudonym after all I AM a Stooges fan. Also there is a TV movie about them this MOnday night.
    Regards, C.R.

16. curiouser

Didn't mean to blow your cover. It was a complement.

17. B.Williams

B.Williams Guest

Your link is broken!