SpinBrush battery toothbrushes

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by mba, Jun 15, 2001.

1. mba

mba Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried these toothbrushes? If so, I am anxious to know what you think of them.

June 15, 2001

2. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

I like them. The one I have doesn't spin, but vibrates and turns maybe 1/16th of a circle. I paid $5.00 for it, and it works great! I don't think I will go back. Plus my 2 year old son love it! :) I am getting him one with cars on it... :)

3. mba

mba Well-Known Member

Dustin: what make did you buy? Can you open it up and replace the batteries?

4. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

I got it from Walmart for $5.00 or something. It just says "SpinBrush". I am not sure what make it is. And I do think you can change the batteries, but by the time that comes, You might need a new brush and at $5.00, it is a great deal, since batteries cost a couple bucks.

5. mba

mba Well-Known Member

Dustin, have you had it long enough to determine whether it continues to operate properly? In mine, the batteries got all wet and corroded, and the store gave me a new one.

6. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

I bought my at WalMart, but it's a Colgate. It's on the rack in with the regular toothbrushes. I love it.

7. Fat Jake

Fat Jake Well-Known Member

I bought one of the $20 Interplaque models. Its great. Funniest thing is I but one of those Energizer Titaniums in it and it went super fast. "Guess there good batteries". I think there a better value than the new disposable electric brushes.

I like the electric brush better because you don't have to jab the inside rear of your mouth trying to clean your rear choppers

8. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

I think it is about time to replace mine, had it for a few months. I think I will get a race car one like my sons! :) He loves to brush his teeth! :)