Because I intend to keep my crown..

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by NanaC, Jun 16, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I have another offtopic question..

When you are ending your lease (we have been here 3 years and have been model renters, if I say so myself)...I personally think I'm a lot like Christy Brinkley..(ahem)..yeah, right...anyway...

Are you required to allow the landlord to show your house during your last month? There's nothing in my lease to that effect and it's a real pain when moving...ya' know?

Just curious..I want to be helpful to them..but I need to get some work done without that stress..thanks!

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I am not sure Nana if it's on your lease, however having been a renter all my life until NOW hehe, I have alot of experience with moving etc. Most times that I had given my notice that I was moving my landlord would call and ask me if someone could come over to look at the house/apartment. I would think that this way they can have the place rented to someone else as soon as you move out, that way they are not losing any money. But at other times nobody came to see the house while we are moving out. I guess it depends on how anxious or how fast they need the income from the property?

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

We decided to let them cuz we are so nice and all (not) but it was a real pain. Right now my daughter and her family are living with us and there are boxes everywhere...quite the pain in the rearend!