Walmart super Centers

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by tom65432, Jul 9, 2001.

1. tom65432

tom65432 Well-Known Member

I wasted an afternoon at my local Walmart Super Center waiting to purchase tires. I was told it would take 40 minutes. After two hours, I found out the tire guy had gone to lunch and no one knew when he would be back. So, most of my afternoon was wasted.

I tried writing a letter of complaint to the email address they list on their web site. When I tried to send it, I found out it was an invalid email address.

These people really know how to make you mad. Does anyone know the email address for the Walmart stores? I really want to write a letter now.

2. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

We have a Walmart Supercenter where I live. It is definitely has the worst customer service around. A typical Saturday afternoon will find you in line for over 30 minutes (because only 4 of the 30 lines are open). I don't have a corporate e-mail address, but have you tried writing to the manager of that store? I know the corporate office is out of Arkansas. I would try the toll free directory atl (800) 555-1212 and see if they have the number for Walmart's corporate headquarters. Then you could work from there. Keep us posted.

Dani

3. tom65432

I found the local address and wrote the manager a letter today. Will be interesting to see if they reply. They don't list the addresses or phone numbers in the phone book so are hard to find. I guess they don't like to hear from consumers.

4. river

river Well-Known Member

Try sending letter thru planet feedback.

5. tom65432

I waited 16 days for a response and got nothing. Of interest, the sign in their store says that if you are disssatisfied in any way to let them know and they will make it right.

6. redline

redline Member

Call Store and ask for district managers name and phone number or address. Call or write him / her and tell of your troubles. I have done this with other companies and always gotten a very fast response and usually a follow up apology from the store manager also.

Redline