2 Citi Approval - 1 Helzberg !!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lmckenzie, Sep 1, 2001.

1. lmckenzie

lmckenzie Well-Known Member

Hello All-

I must say that I very, very, happy right now. I applied on my husbands behalf for the Citi Advantage Card after seeing SAM's name all over it. Anyway I applied and was totally shocked when the approval appeared with a $9000 limit !!!!!!!!

So then I waited and applied for the gold card about 15 minutes later because I had to get over the shock and was approved for that one as well with a $9000 limit !!!!!!!!

Then I applied for the Helzberg Card and was approved for that with a $2500 man I am so shocked.

O.K. here's the kicker my husband has perfect credit and I have SH**TY credit, so my question since I made myself an authorized user will this help my credit.

Thanks SAM and others I am truly happy.

Keisha
    "Waking up from a credit nightmare"

By the way I live in GA and they both pull Equifax.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

shitty credit = anything bad. Keep working equifax till the end of time with online disputes.

i have 15 good and 2 bad and im still living shitty credit. It just takes time or disputes to make them go away :(

mbna,amex = big f.u. whenever i apply, yet i have 20K in lines from other more lenient (citi/cap1) folks.

Oh well, their loss....

but yea get on AU , i am a firm believer that more postive tradelines vs negatives is a good thing.