Approved for Nordstrom!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cyprigirl, Sep 7, 2001.

1. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

Hi folks!

I see alot has been happening over the last few days!

I think its a scare tactic on TU 's part because they want to imput doubt in others who are contemplating suing them. I for one was contemplating suing them, but they have finally gotten their act together.

I also think that real confidential info should be emailed.

Well I did get some good news yesterday and this morning. i was approved for a Nordstroms card and they pulled EX.

I also found out this morning that my EX report is completely clean!!!!!

After 4 months my worst nemesis, is now my best report.

I also want to say a special thank you to the board for all its encouragement and information.

If the CRAS has something against people taking control of their lives and asserting their freedom as a United States citizen, then I suggest they take a time warp trip back to 1930s in Germany!

I have plans to sue EQ in the very near future, but right now I am gathering more and more evidence to let them hang themselves. Besides I am going on my holiday amd I am not about to let these *@!#* bastards spoil my fun.

Ciao everyone!

See ya in 3 weeks!

Cypri:)

2. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Do you already know the credit limit (Norstrom)?

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Congrats on the Nordstrom's card!!

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Dang...must be nice! Nordstrom is a great store. I'm partial to Macy's though but I wouldn't mind having one of their cards. The card is pretty neat looking.

5. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

Congratulations also on the clean Experian report.