Monitoring changes to CR

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by shport, Nov 9, 2001.

1. shport

shport Well-Known Member

How is everyone constantly on top of changes made to their reports. Do you use some sort of service? If so, which one?

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

There are several monitoring services around .

You can use www.worthknowing.com, this gives you your free report that is based on TU, I use this to monitor my reports from them. You can also refesh your report whenever you want to avoid the 5.00 refresher fee.

I use www.creditexpert.com to monitor my experian report, it is free for 30 days then it will cost you 79.95 for a year, but you get unlimited access to your reports you can pull them anytime as many times as you wish.

There is also www.privista.com, this monitors you Equifax and you get weekly updates every monday, the cost for this is 39.95 I believe. You also get a weekly revised report from Equifax which can be seen through privista

You can aslo monitor your scores directly from Equifax at www.equifax.com, it is referred to as credit watch and you receive an email if anything changes within 24 hours, I believe this also cost 39.95, but don't no much I haven't used it.

3. debtfree

debtfree Member

Check out creditexpert.com, worthknowing.com, equifax.com (scorepower)

4. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Another way is if you have copies of your reports and you have errors that you need to get resolved. You can dispute and get updated reports and if there are still errors, dispute again and continue to receive updated reports free of charge.

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member