A step backwards.....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by soup, Jan 11, 2002.

1. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Experian CHOD results....
    4 items disputed...4 items verified....Checked Credit Expert today...I also disputed inquiries and the investigation isn't complete yet...maybe better luck there...still waiting for Equifax and TransUnion...Fico went from 601 in Dec to 588now...at least I got taste the waters of the 600 club....bummer...my score probably went down because of a new account...with providian.

Weird thing...I redisputed on line with Credit Expert again...it let 3 previously disputed accounts go through but one just came back and said they already verified which leads me to believe the others weren't verified at all....hmmm They were the same 4 accounts!!

BTW, anyone know what effect a mortgage loan will have on my score, I just closed on a house last week and was wondering what will happen when it starts reporting...it will be my ONLY installment loan ever...ya for that...I think :/

2. Sub4Prime

Sub4Prime Well-Known Member

it is funny how your FICO will nosedive with the addition of new credit. I just got 3 new tradlines. My scored nosedived from 608.......555!!!

Give me a freaking break!

3. Kittw1

Kittw1 Well-Known Member

Soup hang in there. When I first got my TU report I was like 590. Next report 556. I was like WTH? So then I get report 3..476..Could I doany worse? So I remained faithful to the plan and now 766+.....So it will happen..Just hang tough!!!

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATORS give good numbers on occasion...

5. ohnostuck

ohnostuck Well-Known Member

read my very interesting post. This may explain it, because your file was updated. How long before then was the account updated?