Kristi & Junum.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MikeG, Oct 7, 2000.

1. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

Hello Kristi,

Man do I now feel like I jumped the gun. You mentioned that your company would provide support to those people who sign up for junum via your website. I joined 2 weeks ago. So does that mean I am out of luck.

Mike G.

2. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

Mike,
    Did you join 2 weeks ago through our site? If so, the time frame does not matter. We will be able to follow your progress and provide Free Q & A's and offer suggestions that we think will help you. What we do is this. We log on everyday to the junum extranet to view those clients woh signed up through us. Once we are in there we can follow your cpm progress and scores to see how you are coming along. From the extranet, we can email you or send you a letter of any thoughts or ideas we have. If however you have not joined through us then we are NOT permitted to see your progress.

Mike G. wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Hello Kristi,

Man do I now feel like I jumped the gun. You mentioned that your company would provide support to those people who sign up for junum via your website. I joined 2 weeks ago. So does that mean I am out of luck.

Mike G.

3. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

Sorry, Kristi but I joined directly through junum.com. At that time I was unaware of your relationship with junum.com. Can I give permission to your company via letter. I just feel I am missing out.

Mike G.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

MIKE G,
    Relax a bit ok. I joined also thru junum.com about 1.5 months ago and I have been receiving assistance and email thru Carreon. 2 came just yesterday. They'll probably assist you also.

5. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

Roni,
    We actually are not permitted to see the progress or get in the extranet unless you specifically joined through us. Are you sure you did not follow the junum link sign up page from Carreon when you signed up?

Otherwise I don't see how we would be able to see your progress.

I looked at the extranet today and did find your email address and it shows you joined by following the Carreon link to junum.

Mike, don't worry. It really is not a big deal as far as being left out. Anytime you have a question about anything you can still visit our site and ask us questions and gather free info.

I don't want people to get the impression that they are missing something by joining straight through junum. Their support is excellent, we just provide additional support where we can to those who were at carreon and signed up.

That is really just for all the visitors we get that have nothing to do with this board, I just know many of you from here go to Carreon alot for free info and we wanted you to know we are always there for you.

junum will supply you all the support you need. The only point I wanted to make is that if you are a regular carreon visitor that you had a little extra support if you happen to also be a junum member by joining through us.

Mike, ask me anything anytime ok?

roni wrote:
    -------------------------------
    MIKE G,
    Relax a bit ok. I joined also thru junum.com about 1.5 months ago and I have been receiving assistance and email thru Carreon. 2 came just yesterday. They'll probably assist you also.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I'll watch what I say here from now on.