Can't view EQ report-CW-Code NMSS?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cinderella, Jul 22, 2002.

1. cinderella

cinderella Well-Known Member

I can't view my EQ report online. Everytime I try to access it, I get a message saying that I need to contact CS, REASON CODE NMSS. I can order the report, but just can't see it. Of course, CS is worthless and they don't know what to do.

This bothers me because I need to see my report everyday and don't want to be kicked out of the 45 day club.

Anyone ever get this code or know what to do?

2. kittiekat3

kittiekat3 Well-Known Member

I've gotten that code before... CS told me it means Non-Matching Social Security... not sure why or whatever and they couldn't explain it so I just cancelled right there...

3. cinderella

cinderella Well-Known Member

KiitieKat, after you cancelled, did you do another subscrition to CW? Were you able to view your credit report again?

I called CS and they said the same thing about a discrepancy in Social's. But they had no idea what to do.

4. CPac

CPac Member

I got the same thing this past weekend. I was just signing up for Credit Watch. Since I had already used the 30 day trial, I was transferred to an outright purchase page, re-filled out the payment info, answered the security questions, and everything seemed to work fine. When I finished the sign-up process and clicked the "get my report and score" link-- that's when the error message came up, code NMSS. I messed around by going back and clicking some other links but could not get a report. No password was e-mailed to me either.

I'm waiting to see if my card is charged before I call CS. It is curious.

5. kittiekat3

kittiekat3 Well-Known Member

I wasn't able to order the trial again so I just cancelled whatever it was that started to go through. I have been able to get individual reports however.