Creditwatch down for the weekend?!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by rblues, Aug 2, 2002.

1. rblues

rblues Well-Known Member

Credit Expert down for weekend

I went to CreditExpert today to check and noticed that I had an insertion. I did the math and assessed that Asset has inserted again even after I have a letter from them stating that they CANNOT validate!!! Michael Beach is slime.

My score dropped 21 points on Experian. :-(

So, then I try to investigate further and pull the report, and then I get a prompt that they are down for the weekend. DAMNNIT! I want to see what is going on with my report.

2. dep_tx

dep_tx Well-Known Member

Re: Credit Expert down for weekend

I got the same thing, I guess that is why so many people have said that CreditExpert is lame.

I am going to keep it just long enough to dispute an old address then dump them.

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

That must be EXPERIAN...they were down a few hours ago...

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Our online credit report service is temporarily unavailable while our system undergoes maintenance. Please try again
    later, or you may call 1 800 311 4769 to order your personal credit report to be delivered by U.S. Mail. If you already
    have a current copy of your personal credit report from Experian, call the telephone number on your report for all other
    services.

IT SAID "CREDIT WATCH"~~~I GOT SCARRED...(WIFES LAST "HARD" GOES TOMORROW ON EQUIFAX)!!!

5. Mommy2cats

Mommy2cats Well-Known Member

I'm not happy with THEM (Equifax) either! I haven't been able to get my score for two days! Everytime I've pulled my report (and can only do it once a day) it says: "Your score is unavailable at this time". I just had some things put under dispute and wanted to check the Beacon listings for ammunition.

AND I can't get into CreditExpert EITHER. Looks like this is going to be an every weekend development?

Mommy2cats

6. rblues

rblues Well-Known Member

At first, I had CreditWatch in the subject, but then I realized that I mean CreditExpert and I had to go edit. GEEZ! I can't keep up with all of these credit services and their down times.

Sorry for any confusion.

Anyone have any luck getting into either yet?

7. Hermit5

Hermit5 Well-Known Member

I checked a few hours ago with an old report number
    and I went through the "request investigation" site. I cant get a score there but I did see my report.