Dental Fianancing- anyone tried?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kit, Aug 3, 2002.

1. kit

kit Well-Known Member

My husband and I do not have dental insurance. So we have been putting off basic dental work for years , and now its time to get something going before we end-up in dentures! I am thinking about some dental financing plans, such as CareCredit or Dental Fee Plan. Anyone tried these or any others?

2. Manequinne

Manequinne Well-Known Member

Hi,

I don't know about those two individual companies, but I have heard that local dentist offices will sometimes finance you.

Have you tried your local dentist offices, and asked them about financing plans?

Hope this helps.

3. Mommy2cats

Mommy2cats Well-Known Member

Re: Dental Fianancing- anyone tried

You also might try one of those "non-insurance" dental plans. Where you pay like $12 a month. It's not insurance - but the dentists lower their prices substantially.

It's GOOD if you are in an area where there are dentists affilitated with it, but of course if there aren't any, it isn't. I have to travel an hour - but it's been well worth it for me. I've saved way more than half, and up to 80%.

I don't want to name the company as this isn't a commercial. But if you do a Google search on dental insurance you should be able to find them and similar plans.

Mommy2cats

4. intranate

intranate New Member

Re: Dental Fianancing- anyone tried

I don't work for them, but I use AmeriplanUSA and they have wonderful service and professional dental offices.

Nate