Rng~~~proof

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, Aug 3, 2002.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WIFE'S last "HARD" ...BUMP BUMP...NO points (EQUIFAX CW)...+/-

2. Kiyi

Kiyi Well-Known Member

Want my opinion? I don't think the score will update til the beginning of next month.

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Has this happened to you? Just curious as when the inq's have fallen off my equfax report I have always had an immediate increase of 2-7 points. In fact, according to past performance and my calculations, I should have 1 fall off tomorrow and 1 on Monday. I'll let you know if I get an increase.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Maybe it will give her some points SUNDAY AM???

5. Kiyi

Kiyi Well-Known Member

Yeha I get my increases on the first of the month. I am just grasping at straws here. But if you two are getting bumps in score during the month then my theory is out the window.

BTW I have new stuff on my site.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NO INCREASE!!!

:(

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I didn't get an increase either. Yet. If you look at the first page that lists all your report dates. The top one says Aug 4, 2002. If you go to that report,(todays) it then says click here for your score for Aug. 4th, or something similar. If you click on it and get your score, the score itself says as of Aug 3rd. I don't think, based on this, that they have updated yet, even though it isn't showing. I say wait til tomorrow, then we'll know for sure.