Serving Agent for Fst Premier Bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by darkdoj, Aug 3, 2002.

1. darkdoj

darkdoj Well-Known Member

Does anyone have or know where I can find the serving agent for First Premier Bank Card? I'm filing a lawsuit against them on Monday for violations of the FCRA. I've been going back and forth with them on an old paid charge-off. On Transunion, they report it as Paid-Chargeoff, on Equifax they reported it (it's been removed since I disputed it sometime ago) as a charged-off account $85 past due. On Experian they continue to report it as a charged-off account and show it as closed with $85 written off.

They refuse to update it on Experian or delete it. So I'm going to sue them under FCRA violations relating to the duty to furnishers to report accurate information. This SERIOUSLY hurt my score as being a closed charge-off. I have documented proof that I was harmed because both CitiFinancial and American Express both (after reconsideration attempts) stated that they couldn't issue cards because I have an oustanding unsatisfied credit card charge-off. I have this in writing as a matter of fact. This is the only oustanding charge-off on my report. There aren't any other charge-offs.

I looked on The South Dakota BBB & Department of Corporations Sites, but could find no info. Anyone have any suggestions or the answer I seek? I've already given them 30 days to remove it, and already given them a 10 day extension. They are out of luck come Monday.

2. Saar

Saar Banned

3. Mommy2cats

Mommy2cats Well-Known Member

Re: Serving Agent for Fst Premier B

You should call the Secretary of State, Corportate Division. They would have the listed registered agent and address.

They MAY be online - you could search for that state + registered agent or maybe that state + corporations

Mommy2cats

4. darkdoj

darkdoj Well-Known Member

Re: Serving Agent for Fst Premier B

I'll probably end up calling South Dakota Department of Corporations on Monday to get the registered agent info. Thanks