Citi USA

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bailey, Aug 3, 2002.

1. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

I was just reading the Citi USA thread. I am curious if this could be a back door to more Citi lines. I have the max of cards according to Citi NA. Just curious if anyone got the max Citi status and could get the Citi USA lines??

Thanks

2. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Yes, you can. As of now, the Citi N.A. and Citi USA credit departments are completely separate entities.

Although I do not think that you can combine cards from Citi NA and Citi USA, that may change once these two divisions decide to share databases.

So, it might be smart to get the Citi USA credit lines while the gettin's good and have them there for the day they do merge. :)

3. tommyy

tommyy Well-Known Member

Who do the Citi USA banks pull from and what are the cut-off scores needed? Thanks

4. tzank

tzank Well-Known Member

Can you get any Citi USA cards with a prior BK?

5. marci

marci Well-Known Member

6. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

the only Citi card I've been able to get with the bk showing but mid 600 scores is the Radioshack card.

No go on Office Max (bk filter)

7. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Bailey,

They told me you can have only 2 accounts with Citibank SD not including Citibank USA and AT&T Universal Card. I don't think you can combine credit lines between Citi ,Citi USA and AT&T Universal Card.

Ron.

8. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

Thanks all great info:)

One more question, are any of them instant approval??