Pulling CreditWatch Report 2x a day

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Eric2OO2, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Eric2OO2

Eric2OO2 Well-Known Member

I am wondering if fellow CW subscribes are able to pull your report more than once a day ? I really dont see the point in pulling it more than once in a day but crediwatch does say UNLIMITED. Are you able to pull yours more than once a day ? When I go to pull mine more than once I get some error stating that I've already ordered the product, blah blah. Also everytime I pull my report I'll get a email "confirming my order." Strange.... Thanks in advance ..

2. Mommy2cats

Mommy2cats Well-Known Member

Re: Pulling CreditWatch Report 2x a

You need to check your score. You can pull more than once a day IF you get the score. It should say, "report with optional score". When you view your report - up in the upper right hand corner of the screen it will say, "your score as of xx/xx. Click on that.

Mommy2cats

3. Harpsong

Harpsong Well-Known Member

I've been able to get it several times a day, as long as I have checked my score at some point before clicking on get a new one.

4. kustomkat

kustomkat Well-Known Member

you want to pull it twice a day because all the soft equifax inquiries will make your hard inquiries disappear...

kev...

5. Eric2OO2

Ahh okay thanks! It worked now - I really dont have plans to do it twice a day, that'd be pretty useless. However I have been pulling it daily. Im waiting for Capital One to update with EQ that my balance has been paid off, to see the change in my score. I've been told it happens within a week of your statement cycle. Should be soon than :) But man its making my inqiury section get full! Glad these dont show to businesses! Also waiting for Target to start reporting, just got my first estatement from them today...

6. Eric2OO2

Huh ?! Is that the "bumpage" thing I dont seem to understand. Arent their some type of ramifications ? I sure hope not !!!

7. cma

cma Well-Known Member

My Cap1 accounts haven't been updating balances for 3 to 4 weeks. My EQ score just dropped 8 points because Cap1 just updated my balance (+$155) on my gold card. I had actually spent that money the third week of July.

8. charlieslex

charlieslex Well-Known Member

Don't CC's usually update around the 1st of the month? Charlie

9. Eric2OO2

Well I posted a question earlier in the week about when Cap. One reported and was told that they report within 1 week of your statement cycle date, mine is the 20th.

10. AustinGuy

AustinGuy Well-Known Member

Here's the way I think it happens:

EX: updates throughout the day and most creditors will update within 48 hours of your statement cycle

EQ: updates overnight and it takes 7 days from your statement cycle for an update

TU: No clue and don't care. My next stop is a mortgage and I'll let them be the "low" score. In Texas, no one seems to use them anyway.

Your mileage may vary.....

11. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

BUMPAGE

"HARD" GO BUH BYE!!!

12. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

CREDIT CARDS CAN UP-DATE ON ANY DAY...

I have come to the conclusion that the UP-DATE with the CRA'S is 2 seconds before your payment is posted!!!

13. bigmon

bigmon Well-Known Member

You mentioned getting email when you pull your report. I called EQ cause I was getting it too. They said it's just a reference everytime you pull your score. The strange thing is I don't get them anymore and I pull my score daily.

14. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I DON'T GET THEM ANYMORE...

15. ttowns

ttowns Well-Known Member

So this isn't an urban myth then? When you pull softs they push the hards off? How many softs does it take? How "full" does your inquiry section have to be? What about TU and EXP? Does it only work if you have the creditwatch stuff? Can you call them every day and do it? Sorry about all of the questions. It seems that when someone finds something that it doesn't always work for everyone else. But this issue has caught my eye. I just hope that they don't catch on to us.

16. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

CALL~~~NO

CW BUMPAGE~~~YES

17. ttowns

ttowns Well-Known Member

Damn. I have fraud alerts on all 3 of my reports. I've considered taking them off, but I haven't yet. I tried to do CW yesterday and it won't let me. So maybe I will. You didn't tell me...does it work on the other CRAs? Thanks, you've been helpful.