Attn: GEORGE!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by humblemarc, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. humblemarc

humblemarc Well-Known Member

first and foremost, Nana Si, Nana C, Nana See?, etc
    says "hi" and misses you dearly.

btw-so does Mark LA and too many to mention.

Now to my question. . . . what was it you always said about signing confidentiality agreements?

2. jonny

jonny Banned

HUH

3. humblemarc

since you're not George, you're not SUPPOSED to understand it. ie. the title.

4. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Marc, I just clicked the affiliate link in your sig and saw the page with headlines like "$2.5 million in 2 days - from a complete stranger!" How much have you made from this program so far? (Or, if you're not comfortable discussing financial specifics -- have you made or do you expect to make serious money with this program?)

Doc

5. humblemarc

yes, i sent you an email.

6. jonny

jonny Banned

Send him a email. It doesn't belong in this forum.

7. islandboy

islandboy Well-Known Member

is jonny the new moderator

8. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

9. jonny

jonny Banned

LB. you are such a smartass. You need a smack to the face.

This a credit forum. Not a place for people to post private messages about non-related issues.

:) ........................ Smack :(

10. OnTheBayou

OnTheBayou Well-Known Member

...a smack on the what?

11. desrman

desrman Banned

this is just pathetic. Reminds me of ads put by parents for missing children LOL

12. WALLST

WALLST Well-Known Member

desrman

Do you ever post any info here that helps people?? Or are you just here to be a jerk.

WALLST

13. pibb26

pibb26 Well-Known Member

All I can say is OMG!!!!

14. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

AMAZING...11 ANSWERS NOT FROM GEORGE!!!

DID ANOTHER OPEN TO ALMOST CLOSE WITH A 2 HOUR MANAGEMENT MEETING TOO...

15. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Who are these people???

ARGUE FIRST...HELP LATER...oh never-mind FORGET the help!!!

16. pibb26

pibb26 Well-Known Member

I can not BELIEVE some of the posts lately!!!!

17. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT...YOU CAN LEAVE ANY TIME!!!

18. humblemarc

ok, this is truly my final post on this board. . .

george (who the original message was to)- what was the thing you always said about signing settlement agreements and non-disclosure?

psychdoc- this is a perfect example of one of the reasons why i left this board. i don't have the time or energy to put up with this crap.

(begin usual rant here)
    to everyone else- as i have said many, MANY times on this board(before i left). it is of YOUR utmost importance to KNOW the facts concerning YOUR credit repair as everyone on THIS board is NOT here to help you, or knows what is the BEST advice for your situation. As you can see from this thread, many people on this board are obvious TROLLS or just are jerks who will give you bad or incomplete advice, because that's what makes them happy. if you choose to use this board as your only source of advice, MAKE A HABIT of using the search function and gaining a COMPLETE understanding of ALL the strategies available to YOUR particular situation. ONLY you can determine what will work best in your particular situation. Don't be afraid to think for yourself!!!! Personally, i have developed many new strategies that are highly effective from RESEARCHING past threads and putting together the BEST of the BEST.

Lastly, as the self-proclaimed "troll-buster" (while i was on this board), i know there are SEVERAL posters on this board who are intentionally giving misleading or even accurate advice, in hopes to deter you from your credit goals. whether they are true "trolls" or not DOES NOT MATTER. Even a well-intentioned, well-respected poster can give you BAD advice for YOUR situation. The ONLY way you will know this, is by researching the MANY views that have passed thru this board thru the years. And the only way to know the "MANY views" is by searching past threads, and knowing the basics, backwards and forwards. Anything less will result in disappointments and setbacks in your future credit goals.

"read the faqs until you have them memorized"
    "if you haven't read 90% of the past threads concerning YOUR particular situation, DON'T be surprised if your credit isn't perfect in 6 months or less"

19. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Attn: GEORGE!!!

And you are just an ass without any smarts.

20. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Attn: GEORGE!!!

I'll second that!

Doc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.