BBauer Banned from CN

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by georgiaboy, Apr 21, 2003.

1. georgiaboy

georgiaboy Well-Known Member

Bills profile says he's been banned, if its true,,, THANKS CN, its about time.

2. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

Hats off to Steve for a tough but necessary decision.

We ought not rejoice tho, GeorgiaBoy.

Although it's best for the community as a whole, I for one will attest to the fact that BB is a very bright guy, and very knowledgeable.

The tragedy of the whole thing is that he just wasn't here to HELP, but to sell.

Oh - if we could only have gotten him focused in the right direction. It certainly isn't because we didn't try.

It's OUR loss too.

3. georgiaboy

georgiaboy Well-Known Member

Im not rejoicing Butch, its just that I find humour in the fact that Bill thought that he was above the "law" so to speak.

There was no call for some of the comments he had made of late. Disagreeing with somone is one thing, but flat out insulting someone is another.

And further more your right, it is a loss to the forum,Bill is a smart ole man, but noone has the right to insult others and downgrade them for simply asking questions.

Maybe im wrong, but I think alot of Bills anger came from the fact that here at this board, and at others, people are being taught for free, to do the very thing that Bill makes a living from.

The only thing Bill seemed to never learn, to be such a smart man, is that Anger begets Anger, and Kindness begets Kindness.

Im sure he has gained several clients from CN, if he would of used his head a little better, and not let his anger and ego get in the way, he would had gotten many more clients.

If we all get to missing him to much, we can always go to his site and say hello, Im quite sure we would be welcome there,,,, Wouldnt we?

4. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

Re: Re: BBauer Banned from CN

I know whatcha meant GB, no problem.

I'm sure anyone who wanted to visit would be very welcome.

:)