Beat the credit bureau system

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Moe,Larry,, Apr 19, 2000.

1. Moe,Larry,

Moe,Larry, Guest

If i told people on this board how to beat the credit bureaus at their on game on getting negative info remove i would be slam from one in to the other.

MOE>>>>>>>LARRY>>>>>>>CURRY

2. BOB

BOB Guest

RE: Beat the credit bureau sys

Is moe, larry, and curly a ignorant moron,
    or what, his illegal scam is just that a scam
    to get people thrown in jail for fraud.

3. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

Actually, Larry, Moe and Curry, is Bobby (Robert, Edward, Earl, Steve--up until 20 minutes ago). He is referring to his dubious service of adding some trade lines to your report and removing others from your report. The main way that he removes items from your report (or so he claims) is that he purchases your debt from the creditor for "pennies on the dollar." For this he charges $150 (used to be $300, not too many people buying, I guess). Plus he you pay him the amount of the original debt (this also may have changed.) Now Bobby is your creditor (scared, yet?); once you pay him, the entry goes away (or so he claims). Bobby also claims to be able to remove people from ChexSystems using the same methods, however ChexSystems doesn't sell their accounts. Now this isn't Bobby's only alleged talents. Bobby himself claimed to be really tight with the CEO's of all three bureaus, TRW, TransUnion and Equifax. Despite the close personal friendship he shared with the CEO of TRW Credit, he seemed unaware that TRW is now Experian. Steven Z. will verify this. He also claimed to be going to a public strategy session of the Big 3 in Tyler, TX on Labor Day. He was going to give them a piece of his mind. When several people pointed out that there was no public meeting on Labor Day or any other day, he claimed that the meeting was now private. After Bobby was crawled all over for his numerous inconsistencies and pack of lies, Bobby's website suddenly changed. He claimed to be a private detective operating out of Mexico. Now mind you, he has a license number posted on this website, but the Mexican Consulate in Los Angeles says that the number is "not a valid number." (Diplo-speak for "bogus.") The only number he ever gives for people to call is a pre-paid cell phone number. He has no fixed address. He refuses to identify an agent for service of process. His e-mail address is a hotmail address. His webpages are all free web pages. Bobby (and his many identities) were given numerous opportunities to prove his critics wrong. On good days, he dodged questions; on bad days, well you've seen him in action.
    I'm sure I missed some details, Steven Z and others can fill in the gaps. Bottom line, I think he is a fraud.

4. Moe,Larry,

Moe,Larry, Guest

If i am a SCAM it would look like the feds would put me out of business for good.

Why do people still used my services if i am SCAMMING people.

5. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

1. Not all scammers get caught. 2. The only people who have posted saying they have used your services all post in the same style as you (no caps--except when irritated, bad spelling, careless syntax), methinks they are you. 3. You have never answered any question about your business that anyone here has posted, including some real basics (full name, address, fixed land phone line.) 4. Any business name you have used fails to show up in a nationwide phone number, dba, partnership or corporate check. 5. Your claim to be a private detective licensed in Mexico cannot be verified by the Mexican Consulate. 6. When people discover your websites and complain to the providing company, your websites are immediately shut down by the providing company.
    Bobby, I have too good a memory about your claims and antics. No matter what IP you have and no matter what name you post under, your writing style always gives you away. I will continue to give your history anytime you attempt to sell your services on this board.
    Don't tell me you'll meet me anywhere to "debate" credit repair. You haven't ever demonstrated you know enough to make the meeting worthwhile--despite many opportunities to demonstrate your knowledge.

6. Brooke

Brooke Guest

I haven't been back to this board in months because the board had really gone downhill for a while. I was hoping when I came back that the whole Booby saga would have ended...I just about fell out of my chair when I read this post from "Moe, Larry, Curly" and immediately knew that it was a Bobby post (although I think his spelling has improved 1% since the last time I looked here).

I was the one who called him out on this "Public Forum at TRW in Allen, TX" thing...he never responded to any of the questions that I posed to him about that, he just changed his story since I am in very close proximity of that office (and work directly with Experian) and said "It's a private meeting" when at first he was inviting everyone to the public forum.

I always loved how all of his "satisfied customers" always had the exact same problematic spelling and punctuation as he had.

7. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

RE: Bobby the liar has no busi

The reason Bobby the liar has never been busted, is simple, and the #2 option. He has no business, he never had any business, nor is he capable mentally or otherwise to have any future business.

If you'll recall when he originally started posting his "so-called credit service" there were absolutely no details, this slowly changed, as did the stories, as he stole and plagerized posters ideas.

At one point I had considered that he may be a front, a simple flunky for a identity theft ring, that could care less about you "paying later" just provide them with your info and you'll be paying them for life! That turned out to obviously not be the case, besides this current administration has really focused on identity theft (if nothing else) and would surely had busted his ass long since.

Conclusion, he's all talk no action and nothing but an attention seeker. Ignore him as he has demonstrated he has nothing and never will have anything to offer except for swearing.

8. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

RE: Bobby the liar has no busi

Steven Z....Actually I believe Bobby is a genius. THink of the mental discipline required to keep every rational thought out of one's head. He is probably not on the gunsights of the law because I question whether he has ever had any customers. I think you are right and outside of being an annoyance he has done little more than emotional damage. Best C.R.

9. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Can't we all chip in and just buy him a copy of "hooked on phonics" so he can at least spell his incoherent ramblings correctly?..