Chase Prestige Credit Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chitown, Jun 9, 2003.

1. chitown

chitown Well-Known Member

I have a pre-approved offer to upgrade my chase entertainment card to the Prestige card. Does any one know about this card? Is it any better?

2. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

That is is pure advertise!. That´s means an anual fee $35 or so to get some discounts at restaurants and others stores. Trash it!. it doesn´t worth it.

You can call them what ever you want to upgrade or switch your card to another product for free.

3. chitown

chitown Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply.

4. kkewl

kkewl Well-Known Member

This program is the biggest joke. They sent me a solicitation for it, and if you do sign up, they don't even send you a new card, they send you STICKERS to put over your old card! Isn't that RIDICULOUS?

Really, the only decent thing about the program is enrollment in the iDine thing, but you can just pay the $29.9_ and get it yourself.

Chase is pathetic. I'm starting to wonder about them...rate increases, CL decreases, phony lates, what's going on? First MBNA, then Chase...Citibank isn't too far behind.

As those companies slip far behind, though, I've been getting EXCELLENT service from First USA/Bank One. BankOne seems to have cleaned up 1st USA...