don't waste your time sending proof

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by billt1227, Sep 7, 2003.

1. billt1227

billt1227 Well-Known Member

reason ca's can drag out deleting is because they know that if you ever go for a mortgage any collection a/c's have to be removed. if you send PR request to CRA they only tell you that they verified by mail, telphone or on-line. my understanding is they ask the CA to verify name, address, & ss#, if they verify 2 out of 3 then it's verified, they don't send any of your *proof*. so, you are right it is a waste of time plus you give them 30 days every step you do. it seems to me the CA's just dare you to sue them in order for them to delete.

2. snakeman

snakeman Well-Known Member

Ok then I have a stupid question....

What if I have all my old addresses deleted and then dispute with the CRA's (after sending validate to CA)

......knowing that Experian has spelled my name wrong?

LOL, is that a stretch? On my EXP report they spell my first name wrong by duplicating the 1st letter.
    In theory, they couldn't validate 2 of 3.
    yeah? no?

SnakeMan

3. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Ok then I have a stupid question....
    What if I have all my old addresses deleted and then dispute with the CRA's (after sending validate to CA)
    ......knowing that Experian has spelled my name wrong?
    LOL, is that a stretch? On my EXP report they spell my first name wrong by duplicating the 1st letter.
    In theory, they couldn't validate 2 of 3.
    yeah? no?

SnakeMan
    ==============
    I think the point you're missing here is it's not a matter of matching 2 out of three when you have sent the CA a validation letter.
    Once the ca receives the V L but has not validated the debt to you it is a $1000 violation if the CA varifies with the CRA even if 3 out of 3 match.

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''