I'm losing patience....Need help!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by snakeman, Sep 8, 2003.

1. snakeman

snakeman Well-Known Member

I will try to get straight to the point but first need to say thank you to all those who have helped or tryed to help with this very same problem.

In the sample letter section, have you guys read the Validation letters? They are not worded correctly if I am sending them to a collection agency or a OC.

The reason I believe they are not worded right is because they state stuff like "Reports that you publish" or "thank you for your inquiry" or send a updated copy of my report to everyone who seen my report in the last 6 months"

What does this have to do with a Collection Agency?
    Or for that matter an Original Creditor?

I pasted and used the validation letter that starts the paragraph with "thank you for your inquiry" and I deleted that part. I am using this letter to start the process for me in regards to:

1. Send Validate to CA
    2. Send dispute to CRA's
    3. Send Estoppel to CA
    4. Send 2nd Validate to CA
    and so on and so forth.....

Please show me a letter to send as a follow up to my original letter that I cited above. The 2nd Validate letters don't seem to be the right ones for a CA.

In fact, most of the letters in the sample area are geared towards CRA's........not CA's

I need as much assistance as possible. If I'm wrong about the things above please explain why they state things that an CA could do nothing about.

Thank you

SnakeMan