Lowe's Card CL Increase!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ron, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

I called to their customer service to request limit increase for Lowe's Card. I requested $2000 increase to my current credit limit. It took them more than 10 minutes to process it. I'm afraid that thy're going to deny my request. He finally came back with a good news. He said that your credit limit increase has been approved and now your account has $6350 CL effective immediately. I hope that they didn't pull any hard inquiry on my credit report.

Ron.

2. kevinw01

kevinw01 Well-Known Member

Hello Ron,

Wow Major Congrats again! I have old navy, gap, banana republic, jcpenney, they are all under monogram bank... jcpenney however is a different division... but you can increase you credit line every six months.... I request for all of them like 2 months ago got increase on all of them... not a big one but at least is not a no..... please keep in touch!

Thx,

Kev

3. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

kevin,

I also have JC penney, Sams Club Credit, Old Navy, Gap, Lowes Card, Dsiney Credit Card, American Eagel Clear Card and Exxon Gas Card from Monogram. I also have Home Depot Card (use to be owned by Monogram Card) and now is ssued by Citibank. It is my favorite card and only card that give 9.9% fixed APR (even right now). Monogram didn't give me any increase from time to time and I have to called to ask for increase.

Ron.