Add 3 new tradelines to your credit reports

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cap1sucks, Jun 2, 2007.

1. cap1sucks

cap1sucks Well-Known Member

How would you like to add 3 new high quality tradelines to your credit reports instantly? That will boost your credit score by as much as 200 points! All you have to do is go to [.cchconsulting.com.] and pay Brandon L. Callier of El Paso, Texas aka E. Normis Debtor, Uncle Normie, WesternCapital-thetruth, Creditwrench-thetruth, Concerned Citizen, The Duke of Prunes, Lawdog and many more fake screen names the paltry sum of $1600 and he will quickly add 3 new tradelines to your credit reports. OR DOES HE? Well, not exactly. What he does is pay his pal Adam Wheeler of [.addatradeline.com] $1025 to do it for him.

Now then, is that legal or is that a scam? Let us turn to the Wall Street Journal
    for our answer to that weighty question.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/06/AR2007040600956.html

If that one isn't of sufficient authority for us then we can turn to many, many other informative articles by numerous journalists to get the same answer. Its a scam and it can land you in jail for providing false and misleading information to a lender. Brandon Callier aka E. Normis Debtor also has a few other nice scam packages you can buy from him at lesser prices.

How do we know that E. Normis Debtor is actually Brandon Callier? We know that because he put up a blog back in January this year called angryconsumer
    in which he expressed great dismay that anyone would claim that his cch consulting firm is a ripoff. In that posting he claimed ownership of cch consulting and to other cybersquatting blogs he has put up over the last couple of years

On his cch consulting web site he claims to have ssl security installed but that isn't really true either. He uses a 3rd party credit card processor named .securedata.com. because no real credit card processing company will have anything to do with any credit repair company due to all the problems that have arisen from that kind of business over the years. Of course, E. Normis Debtor aka Uncle Normie badmouths those whom he perceives as being competitors for using paypal instead of having SSL card processing in place.
    But he himself also uses them and advertises that he accepts paypal on his web pages.

So, do you want to quickly squander $1600 to get 3 new tradelines and as much as a couple of hundred points jump in your credit score by being added as an authorized user on somebody else's credit cards and take a chance of spendng a few years of your life as a guest of the Federal Government for providing false and misleading information to credit card companies or other kinds of lenders?

If so, go visit Brandon Collier, cch consulting aka E. Normis Debtor who claims to hate debt collectors on his web site and teach you how to sue them yet is a frequent poster on the forum at http://www.insidearm.com which is the web site of ACA, the American Collector's Association owned by Kaulkin Ginsberg. The debt collectors all love him over there.

So how does his buddy, Adam Wheeler get the job done? He probably has somehow acquired what is known as METRO2 credit reporting software and the appropriate codes needed to make the software work. The codes needed to make it work were probably obtained by conning one of the debt collectors on insidearm.com that he had some legitimate use for the information and the ability to report debts to the credit bureaus. He may actually be a debt collector in another business identity. Who knows. Callier, aka E. Normis Debtor seems to have a great number of friends on insidearm forums. Many of them seem to know him well. And why not? It is often said that birds of a feather flock together.

2. apexcrsrv

apexcrsrv Well-Known Member

Okay, where is the illegality of this process?

3. tothetop!

tothetop! Well-Known Member

Exactly, how is this falsifying information on your credit? Whats the difference between this and my girlfriend adding me onto her credit card?
    I don't, however, think it's a briliant idea on the credit card holder's part to add a ton of authorized users on his/her account.
    We as a society are GREAT at leaglizing identity theft!

4. cap1sucks

The illegality is not in the process itself. The problems can arise if you use it to obtain new credit. You have provided false information to a lender in order to get a loan or a credit card you could not qualify for if they knew your true credit score.

Wall Street Journal and lots of other newspapers and very reliable sources point that out. They are the ones who claim it is a scam although not yet illegal. They are the ones who talk about using it to obtain mortgages or other credit you could not otherwise qualify for.

Another way it is illegal is because it violates CROA. They charge up front to fix your credit.

5. apexcrsrv

No one is providing "false" information insofar as the accounts report as an authorized user classification. It isn't illegal, unethical, or a scam. It works under the right circumstances and it is a valuable service for those who need it.

These types of articles are just another ploy to keep peoples scores low so that higher rates can be employed. I have not seen any consumer oriented publications bash this method rather, only pro-business. Seems a little biased.

Perhaps, someone should take up the matter with Fair Issac Corporation if they wish put an end to the so called loophole.

6. cap1sucks

Funny you say it isn't unethical when Adam Wheeler, owner of QRON Inc. and owner of addatradeline Inc. based in California says it might be unethical but that if people want to use his system in unethical ways that isn't good and he can't be held responible for how people use his methods of credit repair. Now that's double talk if I ever saw it.

A ploy to keep people's scores low? Fico and the whole credit report system can easily be seen as nothing more than a ploy to rape consumers but that is basically what our whole system of capitalism can be seen as.

Our whole political system is little more than a mechanism to keep it's citizens under as much control and financially rape them to the greatest extent possible.

So arguments to the effect that all those journalistic reports claiming that this is nothing but a scam are simply a ploy to keep scores low so that lenders can screw the poorer people isn't going to fall on deaf ears.

7. apexcrsrv

I suppose since Mr. Wheeler feels the method is unethical that makes it so? Who cares what he says. Now, I agree that his statements are either very naive or simply mistruths but, that still doesn't mean that the process is in anyway unethical.

I think the process operates under the current set of rules and it works for people when implemented properly. If it works for people in order to get a home that they want, I support it . . .

I suppose my point is that you post first implicated that the process was illegal and that you could go to jail for it. Then it was a scam. Now, I don't know exactly which way you're going but, I think that these types of posts scare people off from something that could potential help them. That is why most people frequent these boards. I've seen the same thing occur on other boards wherein people are given false information or told everything is a scam.

Not everything within credit repair is scandalous or a scam. Of course, people should do their due diligence before engaging in such services.

8. cap1sucks

It is easy to see why you support this kind of activity since you sell it on your website too.

I suppose one thing different from what you provide than what is sold by CCH Consulting for $1600 and performed by Adam Wheeler for $1025 is that you only charge $899 for the same thing.

Other than that, what you sell for $899 seems to be the same as that sold for either $1600 or $1025 depending on who you buy it from. Another difference might be that you claim you don't charge for the service until after the deed is done so that makes the situation different too because they charge up front which is a violation of CROA.

I see another difference too and that is that I don't see you running around badmouthing your competitors at every opportunity.

9. apexcrsrv

Yes, we do offer seasoned tradelines and by virtue of that fact, naturally, we support the proposition. However, we would do so even if we didn't sell any tradelines because it works. This is ecspecially true for those with thin files and the like.

Now, some of the prices you quoted are outrageous. Our competition simply prices the service too high but, they can charge whatever they like. Our prices, $399.99 for accounts which are two years old and $899.99 for accounts which are ten years old, are the cheapest anywhere bar none. We do comply with the CROA as you mentioned while most do not and we are members of the Better Business Bureau.

But back to the issue, why we support something or who we are is irrelevant to the subject. The truth is that this process isn't illegal nor do we feel it is unethical. Quite simply, that is all we wanted to express so that people are not overly fearful of something that could potentially help them in obtaining a home or improving their credit worthiness otherwise.

Regarding our competition, we would not waste our time with commenting on them. We are sure some are very astute while some are not. We really lack sufficient knowledge to form an opinion.

10. cap1sucks

It seems that there is no question about the effectiveness of the method. Even those who decry it admit to it's effectiveness.
    I fail to see why you are so defensive since your firm nor how it conducts business was questioned here. Only the methods and practices of a company known as CCH consulting of El Paso and another known as QRON Inc. and it's subsidiary addatradeline Inc of California were being discussed. As a matter of fact I had no idea that you or anyone else here even knew anything about this process until you jumped into this discussion.
    Again, you were not a subject of my posting. How others might feel about the
    method is up to them. If people want to use the process then I'm sure they will be much better off with your company than they would be with your competition.
    You are to be highly commended for your attitude. It is plain to see that you do not engage in the practice of belittling your competition through the use of twisted tales spewed on a great number of blogs, nor on your web site nor on any other forums I have seen you post on.

As for me, I don't sell anything to anybody.

11. peeper

peeper Well-Known Member

I will tell you what is a scam paying to find out your fico score.How can 3 credit reporting companies doing the same kind of job come up with 3 different scores?Fico was invented to rip off consumers not inprove the credit reporting industry.All consumers are now given a free credit report once a year so why not include a free credit score too?Why did they leave out that part when they passed the free annual credit report law?Isn't your fico score a vey inportant part of your credit file?Look at all the problems that would be eliminated if there was only one credit reporting company.It would cost the american consumer a lot less in money,time and stress fixing the problems that arise.We have one social security number why do we need 3 fico scores?Credit companies and the like report to all 3 credit bureaus so why are the fico scores not the same?Oh i know they each have their own way of figuring out their fico score.Yeah right!Are you interested in buying some ocean front property in arizona i'm sure the big 3 credit reporting companies could you give you a few good leads and let you know if you qualify based on your fico score.

12. apexcrsrv

Cap One:

My apologies for my misunderstaning. This post exemplifies why I prefer phone conversations over email and written communication. It is impossible to see the true intention of the writer and I certainly could not tell yours. Seems as though my thoughts on your intent was misplaced.

With that said, you're correct in that we are defensive. We are that way b/c we are attacked frequently due to the industry in which we operate. This is understandable to a degree but, it does cause one to adopt a defensive posture. However, I thank you for not attacking us and actually applauding some of the aspects of our site and general demeanor.

13. cap1sucks

So how is business? If you don't feel you are getting enough business from the search engines you might want to work on your meta tags a bit. One thing you might consider is reducing the number of characters in your description tag to just under 200. It's a bit lengthy at 290 characters. As you may know, the description tag is often used by the search engines to tell surfers about your site. The description tag for each page is best taken from the first 200 characters that appear on the page and should be as full of keywords as possible without stuffing the paragraph with them in any way that makes it appear unnatural to the surfer.

Another thing that you might want to do is build in more keywords. You only have 14 and so in order to stay within practical limits you might want to add 6 more to your list. Twenty is considered to be the optimal number.

I also notice that all of your pages have the exact same title and that isn't good for you either. Each page that you want indexed should have it's own title, description and keywords tags thereby enabling them all to become separate landing pages, each with it's own information.

I also notice that you don't have a robots.txt file and you really should have one even though you don't want to exclude anything from the search engines and of course the ones you don't want indexed should be properly mentioned in your robots.txt file. I see that you do have a file that has been temporarily moved however and that equates to a broken link in net effect. I'd suggest tha you include that page in your robots.txt file as a do not follow. I doubt you really want the signup page indexed in the search engines anyway. Another one you probably won't want indexed is the one leading to the tutone
    web site.

I also notice that you don't have any kind of site map on your site and I'd highly recommend that you provide one in both html and xml formats. This can be immensely helpful in getting indexed in the search engines. They will normally use the xml map but your visitors will want to use the html version so your html site map should be linked to on every page. While the sitemap you don't have lists 21 pages you could submit to the engines it seems to me that there are 4 that you probably would be better off including in your robots.txt file and excluding from your site maps.

Certainly one thing that helps you is that you don't have any broken links on your site. Keeping the broken links under control is often hard to do since in order to keep getting better engine you need to keep adding new content as often as possible. When it comes to getting higher engine placement, nothing beats good optimization and original content not copied from other web sites or web pages.

What I am saying here is not criticism of your web site but rather an attempt to be as helpful as possible. I don't do search engine optimization as a profession but I have studied it extensively and as a result I can give you some links to online tools that will help you understand how to do it yourself easily and at no cost.

14. cap1sucks

But getting back to the topic on hand, what will the credit bureaus be likely to do to combat this practice?

The answer to that is easy. They will simply have FICO adjust the scores of all who have built their credit scores by getting added as authorized users on another persons credit cards so that they are heavily penalized for doing so.

And who is that going to hurt? Your kids, of course, and the blow to their credit scores will be heavy indeed. Young people who built their credit by getting on as an authorized user will have their scores dropped like a ton of bricks and then they can start all over again from scratch. And once the fico algorithm is adjusted to catch those who did that, getting added to someone else's trade line will be like treating your credit reports to a big dose of skunk oil.

Who else will be hurt? New home buyers will be getting hammered by extra fees and higher interest rates to help keep the mortgage companies afloat who lent money to those who were actually sub-prime and otherwise unqualified to buy a home at all. As most of us know, we are in the throes of one of the biggest mortgage industry scandals the American economy has ever known. Hundreds of thousands of homes are being foreclosed on and left to sit empty because although there are plenty of people willing to buy they can't or won't be able to buy. Many neighborhoods throughout our land will become like ghost towns of the old west.

Why? Because a few people found a way to beat the system. Everybody will suffer.

15. apexcrsrv

I'll believe this when I see it . . .

My inclination is that implementing a change such as you suggest would not be cost effective but, I may be wrong. People have been saying that this was imminent for years and nothing has happened.

In addition, no one is "beating" the system rather, they are playing under the rules it imposes. It is a design flaw but, I cannot see how credit reporting agencies can prevent authorized user accounts under the FCRA. Furnishers maybe but, they as well would have too implement a change which would cost money. Maybe it will happen, maybe not.

Thanks for the advice concerning the page although I have no input in that context. We have a web designer handle all of that and what you suggested was essentially greek to me. I appreciate it though and will pass it along.

16. cap1sucks

Who knows what they will do but one thing seems fairly certain and that is that either the government or the credit bureaus will do something to fix their problem.

Maybe somebody will tell the government that "THERE OUGHT TO BE A LAW" and the government will waste a few million dollars passing some new ineffective legislation.

17. apexcrsrv

They may very well, lol.