TransUnion

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Melvina, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Melvina

Melvina Well-Known Member

Response to my disputes - I had three disputes. Transunion response with investigation results "new information below" - actually, no new information. One was Midland. Another dispute was for Capital One Auto, but they verified two Capital One Credit Card accounts. Maybe I'll receive a response to the auto account in the next few days. By the way, my letters were mailed 07/22/2007 and their response is dated 07/31/2007. Is it possible to verify in nine days?

I'm hitting brick walls all the way around. Could anyone resond with what should be my next step?

2. init2winit

init2winit Well-Known Member

I think these are stall tactics. I would call TU on the "new information below" response, they might delete it for the asking.

As for the Cap One Auto, I would start all over on that one.

They might have verified against their own incorrect records. Ask for a description of their investigation procedure. There is a sample letter on this board.

3. PerfectAA

PerfectAA Active Member

Have you checked all the date info such as reported on XX/XX, late on XX/XX and all those?

When I submitted two disputes and requests for correction on personal infomation, it took only 9 days after they received my letter (CM-RRR).
    Disputes are both successful. Sometimes, they won't bother to use all 30 days given to them, I guess.

4. silvert100

silvert100 Member

They verified using E-Oscar most probably. Try again.