What does boostmycreditscore.net do?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by onmygo, Feb 6, 2012.

1. onmygo

onmygo Member

Is it something i can't do on my own? credit repair service??

2. onmygo

onmygo Member

Or maybe i flubbed the name boostmyscore.net ???

3. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

Ask a spouse/relative (someone you really trust) with good credit to add you as an authorized user on their oldest credit card with a low credit utilization ratio. This should give you the credit score boost you're looking for and is the ideal route to take.

4. Heather L

Heather L Well-Known Member

BoostMyScore.NET adds positive history to your credit report by adding you as an authorized user to existing credit card accounts. We do not remove negative items off of your credit report. You could ask a family member or friend to add you as an authorized user to one of their existing credit card accounts. But if you don't know someone that as a credit card with perfect payment history and can maintain a low balance. Then you can purchase a tradeline from us. Most of our clients are trying to qualify for a mortgage, get a better interest rate on a auto loan, or they are trying to establish their credit. You can see result in just a few weeks or sometimes it can take up to 60 days. If you have any more questions please email me directly. Thanks! Heather with BoostMyScore.NET

5. sajooka

sajooka Member

Ya I sent heather PM!! waiting for reply LOL have a few more questions!!!

6. Heather L

Heather L Well-Known Member

Sajooka,

I tried replying to your message today, and realize that my other message never went through because there was too many characters in it. The private messages on creditnet.com are limited to 1000 characters and I was way over the limit. Please email me directly at heather@boostmyscore.net. Thank you!