Done proposal, now what?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ReBall, Nov 23, 2014.

1. ReBall

ReBall New Member

I received the best phone call ever the other day, my proposal was over-payed by $2,000 I paid 100 cents on the dollar. I owed the money so I paid it in full, I'm not a thief a liar or a cheat.

I've been in debt for six years with an accumulated $24,000 in debt. I feel like a school girl, not that I would know how that feels but I'm sure it's better than how I was. I'm now on the road to repair, I have a savings plan going, I should have $19,000 by 2016 with my current income.

What is the best way to start building my credit again? My equifax score is 697 (not sure how??) I just need to Get some kind of payments going but I don't want hard pulls from my report. I don't want a secured visa! Any help would be great, thanks!

2. jam237

jam237 Well-Known Member

You can't have it both ways. (And UNSECURED cards will pull your credit file as well.) Companies have to pull your credit report, and if you are asking for any consideration of a new account, 99.44% that pull will be a hard pull.

3. credit guy

credit guy Member

you have to get a revolving credit card in order to properly rebuild your credit. Most lender conditions will require it.