Been lurking

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Hopeful 69, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Hopeful 69

Hopeful 69 Member

I been lurking here for a few weeks and after some research and some road bumps decided to try something with one particular account. (See attempt at a goodwill letter. ) this particular account shows an opening date of 11/14, major Delinquency of Jan 2015 and a first deliquency of 2013. It also shows as a new account on my cr lowering my age of credit. I got behind when my wife broke her shoulder and couldn't work and just got worse after dealing with mother in laws lengthy health issues until she passed away last January. I have settled a lot of debts but I seem to be having issues getting these things cleared up.

2. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

Hey Hopeful, I'm sorry that your post was missed somehow. Can't believe it's been almost a year? Were you ever able to make some progress with these credit card debts? Seems odd to me that your credit report would indicate an open date of 11/14 but a first delinquency in 2013. Something's obviously not right there. Please give us an update and I'll do my best to help you from here on out. Happy New Year!