What Credit Reporting System Do You Use?

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Devinetime, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Devinetime

Devinetime New Member

Hi,

Need to get my credit reports to start my dispute. What service would you recommend?

Is it best to go to each bureau individually and order credit report? Or use one bureau like Equifax and pull all 3? Or a company like creditchecktotal?

I was going to use annualcreditreport.com.

My concern is how do you follow through with disputes? As it may take 2-3 letters (say) which is at 60-90 days and I know they want me to list numbers they list for each account. If I pull just one report my time will be up and how can i say send a 2nd dispute letter if that CR would be obsolete (good for only certain amount of days)

Ugh they make everything so complicated.

Any suggestions of best way to start this journey pulling reports to see this through?

THANK YOU!!!

Susan

2. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

Hi Susan, and welcome to Creditnet!

I would definitely recommend pulling your free reports via annualcreditreport.com first. You can pull one free report from each credit bureau every 12 months.

Once you've reviewed your credit reports and determined what negative accounts you need to dispute, come back and lay everything out here and we can help you work through the process. Good luck and hope to hear from you again soon!