Who uses Equifax???

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cream, Apr 10, 2001.

1. cream

cream Active Member

Anyone know what CC Companies Pull Equifax for Nevada? This is the only report I have credit on, the other two are blank. I really want a Citibank card but Citi uses TU here in Vegas. If I apply for Citi and get denied can I request that they review my Equifax report? Also, how can I have my credit from Equifax reported on my other reports?

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Heck if you live in Va then everyone! But yes breeze posted a link that may help you.

Mom

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Hahaha yes it is Equifax country but I had TU inquiries from American General (they checked both), Capital One, Nextcard, 1st Premier.

On Experian: Cap One, Orchard, Nextcard, First Western National (X.com).

5. Tana

Tana Guest

According to that website you were kind enough to post, Amex uses Experian where I live. But I just called their customer service number to ask about my declination (see what I'm learning here already??) and they said they pulled my Equifax. Should I let that board know? HAs anybody done that (knows how?)
    Tana

6. isana

isana New Member

I think if your credit is clean with one bureau, the credit card issuer sometime continues to check other credit bureaus to see what those reports look like. I know Capital One platinum checks all 3.

7. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Isana,
    Capital one wiil check all 3 bureaus not only on their Platinium cards. It aslo did that on their affinity cards like Kmart Mastercard.

Ron

8. Karen

Karen Well-Known Member

Look at this website (creditnet) in the popular resources. Then pull down banks vs. CRA list. They have the info you need.