0 inquiries???

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Mar 21, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

My report had 0 inquiries listed at the score power site. OH NO. I am starting to think that this is a hoax. I have many many inquiries. At least 10 in the last 6 months with equifax. They have 0 for the last 24 months. Come on.

ARe these scores, fake?

roni

2. ATM

ATM Guest

You might be right or maybe you have more than one report in the CRA's system.

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Roni, I had ZERO inquiries as well, but one of my reasoning codes was too many inquiries so I am sure they deducted it from my score.

4. Himmel

Himmel Guest

Looks like Equifax's online report does not display the Inquiry portion yet. I ordered the score power to see my score, and it shows 0 inquiries on mine as well.

But I have a hardcopy version mailed to me last week where it showed all the inquiries I made or chain started.

It's not a hoax, their system will eventually display that portion of the report sooner or later. :)

5. sam

sam Well-Known Member

my online report showed about 20 inquiries. sounds like a bug. One of my reason codes was too many inquiries as well,better call equifax and demand a new Accurate report (for free of course!)

6. zip

zip Well-Known Member

my report listed to many inquires also. I had 5 and 3 of them are due to drop off soon. I did however have many equifax inquiries due to the disputing I have been doing