0% intoductory apr

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Alex, May 21, 2000.

1. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member

Can anyone please tell me of any credit cards that give an introductory apr of 0%. I do not care how high it is after the introductory period ends. I would also prefer a card with no annual fee, but I will accept it if necessary.

thanx in advance
    -Alex

2. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

I see Capital One offering one. I don't know the details.

http://www.creditsense.com

3. David D

David D Guest

Providian Aria also offers 0% APR for the first two billing cycles on all of their cards. After the two billing cycles, the APR depends on which card you were issued, which is obviously tied to your income and credit history. If your credit is excellent - as is mine - you will be offered a Platinum Premium with no annual fee, at least 25-day grace period, and substantial credit line (mine is 16K). Also, those approved for either of the two Platinum cards get an extra billing cycle at 0% APR.

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Check out American Express. I got some AmEx applications on Friday night at a hotel restaurant. (Hotels are the last big stronghold for American Express.) Both the AmEx Blue and Optima Platinum were offered with 0% introductory rates. The minimum incomes were $20,000 and $25,000 respectively, although the specific credit criteria were not mentioned.