10 years after BK, seeing full

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dynamic, Sep 14, 2000.

1. dynamic

dynamic Guest

I am planning on buying a house in the next 2 years, and my BK will disappear in 2002. I have read on various boards, that if you apply for a loan of more than $50,000 the credit grantor can check your "complete" credit history (which would include any credit you have obtained in your life, including the bad stuff). Has any one here had any experience with this, and would the banks indeed check your credit history beyond ten years and possibly decline me for a mortgage? I have established great credit since the BK.

thanks in advance

2. Pat

Pat Guest

RE: 10 years after BK, seeing

it ain't going to matter. they will look @ your FICO score, primarily, and other stuff like income and other debts.

3. Wise One

Wise One Guest

Any one who would stoop to bankruptcy as a way to avoid responsibility for their debts should not be afforded the priviledge of owning a home.
    Customers of Cross Country Bank are always trying to pull the "I just declared bankruptcy" ploy and we simply will not recognize Chapt. 7 and 13's any longer. We continue to collect no matter what excuse you give.
    If you declared bankruptcy, you deserve to live on the street.
    We believe that the repercussions of a bankruptcy should haunt you for the rest of your life. That way when others see it they just might think twice before they try what they believe would be the easy way out.
    No one is given a free ride in this life. You should have known that.
    Maybe you have now learned the hard way. And please spare us the tales of woe (death, illness, unemployment, catastrophe) because we have heard them all and they are as old as they are unbelieveable.
    You want to own a house??? LOL!
    The people in hell want ice water.

4. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Your post was cruel and callous. Why am I not surprised that you work for the scum of the credit card industry. Your company gives all credit card companies a bad name. I hope you never become a victim of the hardships mentioned in your post.

Wise One wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Any one who would stoop to bankruptcy as a way to avoid responsibility for their debts should not be afforded the priviledge of owning a home.
    Customers of Cross Country Bank are always trying to pull the "I just declared bankruptcy" ploy and we simply will not recognize Chapt. 7 and 13's any longer. We continue to collect no matter what excuse you give.
    If you declared bankruptcy, you deserve to live on the street.
    We believe that the repercussions of a bankruptcy should haunt you for the rest of your life. That way when others see it they just might think twice before they try what they believe would be the easy way out.
    No one is given a free ride in this life. You should have known that.
    Maybe you have now learned the hard way. And please spare us the tales of woe (death, illness, unemployment, catastrophe) because we have heard them all and they are as old as they are unbelieveable.
    You want to own a house??? LOL!
    The people in hell want ice water.

5. Wise One

Wise One Guest

Yeah, yeah, callous and cruel are my middle names. The fact that you support laws that allow deadbeats to walk away from financal obligations says a lot about you. Finally, these stupid laws are changing. How an escape clause for losers was ever a law is an amazing injustice.
    As for all these terrible things that can happen to people, it must be an epidemic of some kind because everybody I talk to has a sob story and wants me to leave them alone in their moment of tragedy. LOL! They all got troubles of some sort and frankly, why should I care what story they cook up to absolve themselves of responsibility for the way they've fouled up their lives.
    I can't imagine the kind of people who come up with this stuff and I sure wouldn't want to sit next to them at the welfare office.
    And these people expect to own homes?!
    On what planet?
    I doubt you will ever hear me coming up with that kind of excuse for my own mistakes. But then I was raised by decent, moral folks who felt they owed society some respect. They weren't looking for a handout and would probably have died rather than declared bankruptcy.
    Others have their hands constantly out, looking for a free lunch and the knob to the closest responsiblity exit. To them, bankruptcy is a ticket to heaven. At Cross Country Bank, at least, it is not. We don't buy that get out of jail free card.
    When you screw up and have trouble paying your bills, that don't mean you just walk away with a smirk on your fat face. Not anymore.

6. The Real W

The Real W Guest

RE:This moron

Your a jerk. I to claimed bankrupcy many years ago.Due to high credit card payments a student loan and to top it off getting in an accident and the telephone company wanting over $3000.00 for the pole i broke before they would let me get my licence back. I had to. The bills before hand were managable but the UNFORSEEN future of my accident wasn't something my $6.50 an hour job could afford. I was left no choice but to say screw everyone and get my licence back TO KEEP MY JOB.... You better hope I DON"T SEE YOU IN HELL....

7. The Real W

The Real W Guest

RE: PS JERK

Since then I have kept everything that I had bought with my cards. Diamond rings weight sets Tv's Camcorders and camera. I mean everything. hahaha Also I have regained credit. 4 credit cards one in which is with your Cross Country bank. Which i will be closing because of no grace period. And two car loans. So to assume that us bad guys don't deserve anything is as sad as your life on earth. There are also many people that can get morgages for home with bankrupsies on there record. Two people i know have done it with no problems. It's a good thing the people with the real money (BANKS) don't have the same poor my life sucks and i am gona make yours suck to outlook on life like you do.

Funny thing is when i did claim my bankrupcy there was one buisness I did pay back. That was the individual that called me with the nicest attitude out of em all. She explained that if we could work something out and i could afford lower payments then i could retain my card. So I did. It's to bad you had to be one of the other asses that called me with a chip on your shoulder wanting money that you acted like I borrowed from you personally. And you lost. Take a look in the mirror ass your one of the people 99.9 % of people on this board hate. The .1% being YOU

MoRoN......

8. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Drink lots of ice water now @!#$, cause that's where you're going. And soon I hope.

9. Wise One

Wise One Guest

Glad your proud of yourself. How much was the fine for that drunk driving incident? LOL! Funny how most of the bankruptcy lowlifes are washed up boozehounds. Bet your mother is delighted at how you beat the system.
    You are so typical. Losers like you who walk around with expensive jewelry and furs are why the bankruptcy laws are being changed. You would never get away with that crap when the new laws go into effect.
    I've heard a lot of lame excuses for bankruptcy, but that you were drunk, ran into a telephone poll, and didn't have the money to pay damages is a new one. Lucky you didn't kill someone because bankruptcy doesn't wipe out jail sentences, which is what you deserved.
    Since you filed bankruptcy some time ago, you may figure you'll do it again when things get uncomfortable. It isn't going to work with Cross Country. We are just waiting for you to pull that crap with us.
    Try sobering up and paying your bills like a decent, honest human being.
    Even you must be tired of looking at a slimeball in the mirror every morning.

10. sammy

sammy Guest

I have you figured out! Your on this board because you have had credit problems at some point (like most of the posters), and you think it's funny to reverse the tables. Hold on - I think I hear your mommy calling you for dinner. You know that you live at home with your mommy, because you credit sucked so bad that even the "low rent" apartment complex denied you. I can read you like a book, shitbag! I'll bet that Cross Country is the only credit card you could get - and yes, it is a secured card! Just keep working hard at the credit repair, in time you'll feel confident enough to post with a positive attitude. And with credit as shitty as yours, it will take "TIME"!

11. bg

bg Guest

Hey MORE FACTS, I see your spreading your
    crap and crying as usual. You still haven't answered my question from a few days ago.
    So here it is again: DID YOUR POOR MOM HAVE ANY KIDS THAT LIVED OR AREN'T BRAIN DEAD?
    I guess not, after you she was probably smart
    and had her tubes tied. When will you ever learn that these people know all about CROOKS COUNTRY BILK and their lowlife employees. You need to go lay down and let your pups suck. And for goodness sake chill out you MORON.

12. razor

razor Guest

Once the courts grant the BK there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Except whine as you're doing now. All CCB employees are cry babies and you're proof of that. You can try to collect but good luck. I guess you think all these people are idiots, well at
    least their not looking at unemployment as you are. And anyone who thinks CCB is a Bank
    is nothing short of moronic. CCB is not a bank, CCB is nothing more than a collection of Crooks out to steal money from it's customers. But please post some more of your cry baby knowledge.