11/12 Equifax Deletions...YES!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Andrew, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

What a great credit repair day!

I had disputed 12 listings online and received 11 deletions. 5 were multiple student loan listings (booyah!) and the rest were creditors who were reporting information that really killed my score.

Now I have 21 Equifax tradelines, 7 of which are negative (R9) I was alot worse before this.

2. benkind

benkind Well-Known Member

Oh! How I envy you!!

I consolidated my student loans and now have 5 student loan charge offs, even though if I had rehabbed instead of consolidating first, I could have had them all removed!

And Dept of Ed has told me they won't remove them!

So now I've got to just dispute and hope they somehow drop off.

Good job!

Chris

3. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Great for you Andrew...!!!

Happy.. Dance.. ;-)

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Wonderful news! Congrats!

5. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

I consolidated my student loans and now have 5 student loan charge offs, even though if I had rehabbed instead of consolidating first, I could have had them all removed!

Chris,

I think I found a way around this...even with student loans. I am in the same boat as youâ??defaulted loans now consolidated through the Dept. of Ed. but never truly rehabbed. Any chance NCO was a player in this game?

Email me at andrewinpittsburgh@yahoo.com.

6. EdG

EdG Well-Known Member

Andrew,

If you've found a way around this please share. I'm a passenger in that student loan boat as well.

Ed

7. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

Ed,

I think I have the way to do it, but I fear some collectors who are lurking might use such info against me. Email me too at:

andrewinpittsburgh@yahoo.com