123debt.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jerry, Apr 16, 2001.

1. Jerry

Jerry Guest

Just a quick question in regards to my site www.123debt.com that has numerous analyzers and articles dealing with debt and credit issues. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks

2. CD

CD Guest

Nice Digs!

Jerry:
    All and all a very friendly looking site and certainly lots of information, butâ?¦ You donâ??t seem to have a newsletter or any kind of periodical (did I miss it)? You may want to consider starting one, and as a matter of fact. Email me and we can talk about sending you close to 5,000 hits, as Iâ??m fixin to do a special issue (the last one for awhile) of the CD newsletter (Iâ??ll tell ya more later).

Also, I can turn you on to a site that will certainly help with composing site copy. Not that yours is poor, but youâ??ve got no attention grabber that relates to our market. Thatâ??s an issue often overlooked and misunderstood.

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor,
    CreditDefenses.com
    (MAV-Net@CreditDefenses.com)

3. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Re: Nice Digs!

I am not a web designer, but I like the presentation. There is a lot of information, so I did not have time to go through everything.

Godd Luck and much success.

http://www.creditsense.com

4. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Re: Nice Digs!

Setup looks nice.. did you do all the php yourself? Is that v4?

5. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Jerry,

I went there the other night on a link from freecreditanalyzer.com. I was looking for the credit cards appropriate to my score, which was 636.

I found it interesting, and useful if true, that score figures were given for NextCard (650), Juniper (635), and Capital One (620). Also, the Capital One offer was great, with both Platinum and Classic cards being offered with no annual fee and a 9.9% APR. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that.