Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by nyyanks81, Oct 17, 2001.

1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

If the Good Lord don't know her any better than I do, She is lost for sure.

That just proves that I surprise the best of them, don't it?

LOL

2. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Hey, Nave...

-. .- ...- .

.- .-. .

-.-- --- ..-

.-

.... .- --

--... ...-- -.. .

.-- .- ....- ..-. .--- ..-.

Doc :)

3. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Huh?!?!?

4. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

You all are too funny.....(I know I spelled "TOO" correctly and I hope I used it properly in the sentence). Who would of thought I would get a lesson in English on this board. LOL

I wonder how much fun we all would have if we got together for Happy Hour.

Love you all!

5. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Probably wayyyyyyy too much fun. I like to drink. lol

6. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Hey Doc!

I'm answering you back....in Semaphore...can you see me?

Erica- I like a cool one too.....100% Irish, 2 Gen's off the boat. (hiccup)

Shawn

7. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

Shawn - No offense taken. Before you posted, I was going to say it was Braille anyway! LOL

Braille isn't really hard to learn, there is a system and the alphabet/numbers are easy. It is the contracted Braille that takes time to learn.

Hey Doc - Don't get me started. If I could only get my Braille font to work on my posts....

8. PsychDoc

LOL, for the record I was sending a bit of Morse code to Nave. Back in the good old days you had to demonstrate a Morse proficiency of 20 wpm with no errors in order to hold the Amateur Extra Class (FCC) license. With much struggle and strain, I passed that test one fine day in 1979. So what in the world does this have to do with credit repair? Very good question. I don't know. Hey, did somebody say something about a CreditNet Happy Hour?

I have an interesting idea. (I'm not going to go out on a limb like my good friend SuperShawn and call it a "GREAT" idea, though. Cough, cough.) Why don't we actually organize a CreditNet Users Bash once a year? Obviously not everyone will be able to attend every year, and the events should be held in different parts of the country each time. I suggest the first one be held on a Friday-Saturday at a central place within a day's drive from most places (west coast excepted this first time around, since it was my idea, lol)... Perhaps Lexington, KY... or Knoxville, TN... or Cincinnati, OH. We could hold it at some dumb Holiday Inn. The purpose would simply be to hang out, put faces with names, eat, drink, joke, kibbitz, discover that the people we thought we hated were people we really like (and vice versa sometimes, lol). What does everyone think about this? Actually this isn't a completely original idea... I used to hang out with a group of online trivia players (don't laugh... ok, laugh) on AOL (definitely laugh now), and that group ended up having yearly bashes which everyone thoroughly enjoyed (except for the woman who always got drunk and became quite surly, but that's another story).

Thoughts?

Doc

9. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I'm going to Phoenix in 3 weeks, how bout there?

No really, I wouldn't mind meeting some of the people I met online as long as I can bring my dog and bodyguard. lol

You never know what kind of people are on the other end of that computer connection.

10. supershawn

wow....every time I turn around.......

I was going to tell you how I just talked to a freind who has a PHD in having meetings once a year and how he said it was such a bad idea.......but......I'm too tired and I actually think it would be neat.

I have a few questions, though....

When the tab comes, what happens we we all 'dispute' that we actually drank what it says we did?

Can we make the bar 'validate' that we drank it?

Do they have 30 days to provide us with a blood sample showing the drink in our system?

Will Bill Bauer develop a a 'BeerWrench' program just in case this happens?

Will Bkev yell at him because his idea is just an idea, not an actual wrench- therefore he is false advertising?

Will the bartender simply refuse to serve GEORGE for no reason at all, even though he serves the rest of us?

Will they serve matty anyway, even though he is underage and shouldn't even be in the bar?

Will nyyanks show up and finally explain why this thread statred with just a '.' ? And STILL gets 15 posts a day?

Will we have to claim dogman as a 'service animal' so he will be allowed in?

Will Nana invite us back to her 'cement pond' afterwards for some swimming?

Will anyone there pay attention to Erica?

Will they charge us extra for the drinks because we had late payments in the past?

OK..thats enough...you get the point.....sorry if I left anyone out....

Shawn

11. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

ROFLMAOPIP

12. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Supershawn....you are a riot. LOL...for real!

13. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Hey Doc,
    -.. --- -.-. / ... --- .-. .-. -.-- / .. / .- -- / -. --- - / .- / .... .- --

-Peace, Nave

14. PsychDoc

Nave,
    -. --- / .--. .-. --- -... .-.. . -- / .... . .... /
    Doc

15. PsychDoc

Shawn, your last posting was downright hilarious. I am now a fan.

Doc :)

16. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Erica, where in the Phoenix area are you going? Just curious, I live in Tucson.

17. supershawn

Doc-

Thanks! I was afraid you were never going to come around!

Shawn

18. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Taking the Scottsdale Police Exam. I will be staying with family in Peoria. If I get the job, I will transfer to NAU. Small world, huh?

19. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Shawn, that link is absolutely hilarious!!!!

Who on earth did that?

20. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

Used to live in Peoria 13 years ago. In fact it still shows as one my former address's on my Experian. Eventually I might get that removed. Nice area, wish I were there.

Good luck on the exam!