15 Inquiries Deleted!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lbowman, Oct 8, 2001.

1. lbowman

lbowman Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I'm so excited that I had to post and share my good news. I initiated an online investigation with Experian to get some inquiries deleted and got my results back today. They deleted 15/15 inquiries disputed!! I'll get to work on the remaining 11 ASAP!! I must admit, although they are giving me the runaround on a charged off account, when it comes to deleting inquiries Experian rocks!!

lb

2. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Woohoo! What a great feeling that must be. I sure hope your luck spills over onto me coz I've request a bunch off inquiry deletions online with Experian, too.

Way to go!

3. lbowman

Thanks!! And good luck with your disputes.

4. lbowman

I don't use cc's anymore so I don't know my credit score. I also try not to focus too much on my score and just worry about the actual tradelines. Thinking about my low 500 score (last time I checked a few months ago) depresses me.

The thought of my point going up for each inquiry deleted is rather uplifting, though. :)

5. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Cograts to you..I can just imagine how you are feeling! One day i will feel that way as well :)

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Just my opinion, but to build your credit you need to use your credit over time... You need something with a payment history reporting (loans and credit cards) to build... inquiries hurt for about 6 months (as do new accounts), but after 12 months the tradelines increase your scores! If you just payoff all your debts you will not see a big jump in your scores....