1st premier trying harder now!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Apr 28, 2001.

1. sam

sam Well-Known Member

After ignoring their lame offers for a first premier card
    i got another lame offer this time their first premier gold, same old bs, except 9.9% APR fixed.

Bleh. Nice try first premier but your fees suck..

2. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

My wife applied for this without telling me. When she got it I called and they credited all fees except their "monthly participation" fee. They told me they would stop that after a year. If they do I will tell her to keep the account. If they do not she will close it.

3. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

First Premier sucks. Besides the high fees they have no website, their customer service is basically non existent, and they still have my 1500. Maybe I should turn them over to a CA. That would be a hoot.

4. bbauer

bbauer Banned

If you do decide to do that, use Dunn & Bradstreet if you can.

They would not pay much attention to some ratpack collection agency, but Dunn & Bradstreet would be a whole different ballgame.

I seriously doubt you could get Dunn & Bradstreet to take a claim, but you never know until you try.

If they wouldn't take it, then a lawyer would be your only other shot.

bill bauer
    bbauer1@netzero.net

5. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Eddie

It took first premier four months to return my deposit - no interest. They were my first card post bk - I was extremely happy to close that account. It sooooooo sucked. I was with them for two years and they only increased my limit $100.

Arghhh!

Kelly