1st Round Dispute Results

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by julesh, Aug 19, 2003.

1. julesh

julesh Well-Known Member

EQ: Disputed 7 TL's = 2 unpaid CO's removed; 2 late-pays updated to "never late"

EX: Disputed 6 TL's = 2 TL's from the same unpaid CO removed; 1 duplicate entry from CA removed

TU: Disputed 6 TL's = 1 unpaid CO removed; 4 late-pays updated to "never late"

Not too bad, if I do say so myself! :eek:)

2. nngoodcred

nngoodcred Member

Hey,
    What did you do? I am beginning to clean up my credit and I just ordered all three reports. Did you simply dispute them with each CRA? I made the mistake (or what seems to be a mistake) of contacting CCCS for help, Now CA's are calling my job but wont agree to sign proposals to work with CCCS. I dont know whether to drop CCCS altogether and try to fight alone or wait for CCCS to give me the feedback from the CA's. I can't wait to get my CR and start working on this.

3. julesh

julesh Well-Known Member

Yes, I disputed each TL that I wanted changed or deleted. A few small CO's I'm trying to settle for deletion - they're all under $150.
    Personally, I think you'd be better off going it alone than working with CCCS. I guess it depends on how comfortable you are with the whole process, how much debt you're dealing with, and the age of the debt.