$2,000 chase classic

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Sep 6, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I got approved instantly for the chase classic card yesterday. I got denied last December. I am not sure but I think they pulled Trans Union.

PS. My name isn't molly. It isn't even my middle name. I just like the name.

2. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

I'm happy for you.

Chase is a good bank, although they are just a bit too fond of repricing accounts. Even then, they only raised me to 15%, not 24% or whatever like some of the worst offenders do.

I think it's great that you went back and got approved for a card after a previous denial. That has never happened to me yet. It shows your determination and, even better, that your credit record has improved.

3. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Molly,
    What do you think they pulled last time? What makes you think it was TU this timt? Just Wondering!!

Congradulations to your credit health!!!

4. ble103

ble103 Well-Known Member

Chase manhatten bank is the best bank that i have got.I have both of their platinum cards visa,and mastercard with them with my total credit limit of $23,200.00.They offer me balance transfers every 2 months after i use their previous one.All you need to do with chase is to be responsible with their credit cards,and pay much more then the minimum,and watch what they can do for you as far with getting a lot of balance transfer opportunities with them.You have come to the right bank to do business with.

5. sam

sam Well-Known Member

what score are we talking about?

6. molly

molly Well-Known Member

My trans score is 687. I think they pulled it again because its not on my experian report and thats what they pulled last year. No negatives this timearound.

7. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

8. mindylou

mindylou Well-Known Member

Congrats molly, I recently aquired a chase card myself so I know how happy you are.

mindy