2 more inquiries removed !!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by leo728, Jul 3, 2001.

1. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

Hi, I just wanted to state that I disputed 9 inquiries online with creditexpert about 2 weeks ago. Well 2 have disappeared and my score jumped 4 points.

Lets hope that the other 7 also get removed.

lol!

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Before cancelling CE I decided to dispute the only inquiry I have that doesn't belong to an account I have or Card I received :) I also decided to dispute all the old addresses I had (really old and some dupes and 2 incorrect ones I never heard of). Guess I should have tried to re-verify my only neg left but it was just verified and I want the removal note from the creditor to reach the CRA's as they agreed to when I paid.

Anyway that is GREAT Leo! Inquiries are dispute-able! Way 2 go!

-Dave

3. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

And I did not have to threaten them with a law suite either ;)

I had about 6 "incorrect" addresses and some other personel info removed. I just have 2 addresses on file now.

I had 24 inquiries before, 4 total removed, 7 more should go the next couple of days. Then I'll do another batch of 8 or 9. Don't want to piss them off by making them work to hard lol.

I used the credit simulator and I get a 60 + score increase if all inquiries are removed. Lets see how accurate the simulator really is by actually removing those inquiries.

It seems pretty accurate thought 2 inquiries removed upped my score by 4 whole points !!!

:)

4. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

according to credit expert, I just had an inquiry & it dinged me 2 points (it was Home Depot...I knew it was coming). That makes a total of 5 inquiries (i think) on my report. I have a feeling that the more inquiries you have, the more weight each one carries.

5. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

Guess inquiries do hurt more then the credit industry tells us.