2 questions..credit & Junum vs Lex

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Christi, Jun 3, 2001.

1. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

Is there anywhere (a site) to get a free online credit report right now?

Which do you think is better? Junum or Lex??

I'm at a 476 and all my disputing and validating is getting me NOWHERE fast.

2. tigerjim

tigerjim New Member

Alot of it depends on how you are disputing. I am presently using Lexington and have have two collections removed and my judgement on two of the three bureaus removed. I am waiting on Equifax to send my updated CBI. So far Lexington has done a good job. You have to be patient and give it time. I have been with them since February. It is slow steady progress whether you do it with Lexington or on your own. That is the key and why so many people that try it on thier own fail. They give up after things are not taken off. Either way you go, keep plugging until you get the results you want.

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Well, now, if you've read these boards, you know I'm a big fan of Junum.

I think there might be some logic to trying junum (lower cost) first, then moving to Lex if there are more difficult issues still remaining after junum runs its course..

On the other hand, the best choice would probably be to read everything here, read both sites, then make your own decision. Whichever it is, that will be the right one! :)

Good luck!