2 Weeks b/t Online Disputes?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by benkind, Aug 15, 2001.

  1. benkind

    benkind Well-Known Member

    Hi all,

    Wondering how long I should wait between online disputes with the same CB?

    For example, I disputed about half of my negs on Equifax 2 weeks ago. The investigation is still ongoing. Is it okay for me to dispute the other half now?

    I am anxious to keep things going but I don't want to get locked out of online disputing because they see 2 or 3 disputes at the same time (frivolous).

    What do you think?
  2. bbauer

    bbauer Banned

    I suppose there is that possibility, but I never dispute on line because then I don't have a paper trail to back me up with if I ever had to go to court and sue them for whatever.

    I still would not want to have a whole bunch of disputes going at the same time under the same name. Like you, I'd be a bit afraid that they would catch on to me and lock me out or tell me to go chase my fleas.
  3. timjcathom

    timjcathom Well-Known Member

    Has anyone ever had a dispute rejected for being "Frivolous"?
  4. bbauer

    bbauer Banned

    Yes, a few times before I quit trying to fight with the credit bureaus and started doing the job right.

    Trying to fight with the credit bureaus over what someone else told them is about like trying to start a business without a business plan.

    To see the result of that kind of foolishness, click on the link below.

  5. Momof3

    Momof3 Well-Known Member

    Never with Equifax, I disputed my husband's incorrect reporting code 14 times in a row until they finally corrected it. I have heard of Experian doing this, not sure of TU's policy on this.
  6. LKH

    LKH Well-Known Member

    I disputed a few things online with experian last week. They are showing the items as currently in dispute. But when I spoke with experian on the phone Monday, they told me they were not going to investigate them as they had already been verified.
    One of the items has been pulled by the ca. I told them this and they said I would have to send proof before they would reinvestigate.

Share This Page