2nd Try for credit after disputes

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by OtherTerri, Jul 14, 2001.

  1. OtherTerri

    OtherTerri Well-Known Member

    If I am turned down for credit, then dispute some items and receive my updated cr in the mail, do you think I could call the companies that turned me down and either take of fax the updated cr, and ask them to resconsider using my copy without another inquiry?

    Hope that big ,long sentence made sense...
  2. marvin

    marvin Well-Known Member

    If you are denied credit, you have 60 days to mail in an updated copy of you're credit report, and they are supposed to reconsider without another hard inquiry. I doubt many companies would approve the second time without a new CR, but it's worth a shot.

Share This Page