3 BK's Gone!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Hope, Aug 13, 2001.

1. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Just got round 2 update from CSC (Equifax in Texas) and all 3 BKs are gone.

You'll have to peruse http://consumers.creditnet.com/straighttalk/board/showthread.php?s=&postid=56310#post56310 if you don't know my story.

It just says "deleted". Now you have to understand that on the very first round about 3 months ago, they all came back verified and updated with current info which was actually correct.

The BK 7 was due to fall off in March 2002 anyway.

But I had Junum dispute it again and "whoops, there it is".

Funny thing though, NOBODY pulls my Equifax/CSC report in Texas on me! (Except Target and they only went by my score which was 649 when I got the card 3 months ago).

So really this update report does me little good for now. Wouldn't ya know!

2. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

And Privista just updated, as well as Credit Expert, so they're all singing off the same page. Good. I recall someone here said that CSC updated, but the other 2 didn't.

Also, I got that judgment off the Experian.

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hope, congrats to you:) You are doing very well with your credit reports!!!

4. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Hey Girl !

What's up.....I'm happy to see your BK'S are gone from sight. It seems as though EVERYBODY that I have a account with pulls either CSC/Equifax or Transunion lately.

Hope everything comes out to your satisfaction.

Sister Girl

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

No. It can do you some good...have Equifax send an updated report to Target and see if you can get a better rate or increased limit. That's what I am doing with Cap1. Anyone who has received your Equifax report within the last year can get an updated copy sent to them at your request.

-Dave

6. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Hey, thanks for pointing that out Dave. Target gave me a $300 CL when I applied online in May, so I'll do that.

Hey Mom and Sistergirl, it's a start and I was reall happy about that.

Like I said, only Target has pulled my Equifax report in 2 years, can you believe it! Everybody else had hit up my TU and Experian (I think Experian is big here especially since they're based only about 5 miles from me.)