?4:Eddie /Tyson /tomL

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kev, Feb 9, 2001.

1. kev

kev Guest

guys, it sounds as though you have had tradelines added b-4, I am in real-estate and I also have a few grown children who could really benefit from those kinds of services. Please give me any and all info reguarding this subject. I'm in LA calif. and the only way you can get things done out here is to pull strings. You can't even rent out here unless you have a good fico. (No wonder LA is the homeless capitol of the world!!)Thank you very much.

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

If you deal with this guy despite our warnings don't come crying back because in the end you will get screwed. Just fair warning - despite what these people are saying, it is illegal and it won't work.

3. TomL

TomL Guest

Fair Credit Reporting Act.

Section 623.

Section 1: Prohibitions.

Paragraph A: "A person shall not furnish any information relating to a consumer to any consumer reporting agency if the person knows or consciously avoids knowing that the information is inaccurate."

Is there anything else you need?

TomL

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Well see my address, above, go to paypal and Send $500 to my email address and you'll have 20 years of 10 credit cards added..

j/k
    but you are still welcome to send the $$ to my email address, because if you even consider adding credit like that you are pretty stupid.